Monday, January 7, 2008

New restaurant: Stax



So I went and caught "The Savages" at Camelview this weekend and afterward ended up at a (relatively) new eatery on Scottsdale Road just south of Camelback. It is called Stax, and seems to be known for appetizer-sized burgers (including beef, ostrich, buffalo, duck, etc) as well as some cool sides like tater tots (go tots!), mac and cheese and sweet potato fries. It was filled with Scottsdale trend-igentsia but other than that it was pretty good.

1 comment:

Artemis said...

I call those people celebritantes and scottsdiggers. but I feel you on Savages, it was a good film and I could see the building on the roof shot from the Phx sky harbor parking grage when they picked up their dad in sun city, also shot here in phx. Philip Seymour Hoffman is like hugh grant, I don't care what the movie, if he's in it, I know I'll love it.

Did this make sense? Or is it giberish...I think I had a stroke from the brain stuff...but I think I sound good, oh fuck it, just respond or delete if it's madness.